Practicing compassion and self-awareness are among some ways to live a more meaningful existence.
Human beings have enjoyed an innate drive to explore every corner of the physical earth, the physical solar system, and the greater cosmos. But we are also hard-wired to expand our consciousness and evolve our potential beyond the usual ways we think of ourselves.
In the past decade, science has confirmed there is no such thing as junk DNA; there is DNA we have not yet activated. Also, our brains have so much more capacity but these areas are not yet on-line. However, the science to prove that we read, select and modify the blueprint of our genetics is here. We are now empowered to change our internal and external environment and perception, and we can even adjust our genetics.
Regardless of how it may appear, we are moving in these new directions very quickly. The realization that we are all connected is reaching a tipping point. The power of our connected focused, caring consciousness is unlimited.
There have always been highly evolved men, women and children among us in every era, in every world culture, who have served as the wisdom keepers, bookmarks to our higher potential. Right now it is rapidly becoming a mainstream conversation to become spiritually awake and embody our next evolutionary leap.
Ten elements of being spiritually awake
* Being spiritually awake is an open hearted state of being which allows us to directly experience the shared connection we have to each other, to all life forms on earth and beyond.
* It is the experience of knowing the Earth herself is a living being and that everything in creation is sentient.
* It is a state of being in which you have the direct experience that all life is part of one infinite living, interactive, always evolving matrix.
* Being spiritually awake is knowing we are multi-dimensional beings whose physical senses are limited, and whose consciousness simultaneously operates non-locally, beyond the boundaries of time and space.
* Being spiritually awake is being mindful that our every thought, feeling, action, and belief either limits or expands the well-being of all life, everywhere.
* Therefore living a sacred life through the lens of the heart, practicing gratitude, forgiveness, compassion and acceptance upgrades the entire matrix.
* It is about embodying a loving state of being as consistently as possible.
* It is being self-aware and making a gentle course correction when we slip to the lower frequency of fear.
* It is using the gift of free will to choose the high road.
* Being spiritually awake is to experience that, like the universe, underneath we are all pure awareness.
Common symptoms of awakening
* A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations.
* Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extroverted activities.
* A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation.
* Increased synchronicity and many small miracles in your life.
* Physically manifesting thoughts and desires more quickly and efficiently.
* A desire to find your soul mate.
* Living your purpose.
The next step
If you are intrigued, there are books, webinars, seminars, courses, degree programs and methods to put your higher consciousness in the driver's seat of your life. Email me for recommendations. PJH